Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jinified: Rise of The Giant

 <!--JINIFIED-->


I stare into a piece of blank paper as my mind work hard to define Jinified. After 10 minutes, ideas started pouring in and my right hands seems to come alive. Before i realised, the blank white paper has been covered with branches connecting word to word. Jinified to me is an evolving project and thus i have decided to let grow by itself rather than setting a framework that might stunt its growth. Below is the result of my brainstorming:


What is Jinified ? 

Contribution 
Games
Flash
Wallpapers
Softwares

Forming a tribe
Gather people like me
Stay connected with each other
Build Networking
 
Self-Discovery
Get Feedback
Showcase my learning process
Freelance

Sharing
News
Tips & Tricks
Tutorials 
Fun 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind