Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo


Today i have reached the last page of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo ( sigh and gasping for air ) and I actually bought the whole set from Popular instead of reading it on my computer. A book gives you a sensation that an ebook can never give but without the ebook I would never have decided to buy the book. Besides that, I also grabbed a book entitled Worst Case by James Patterson. Having watched the movie before reading the book help to paint my mind with vivid images as I go through each page. It took me over 3 weeks to finish the book due to the duration of my job. Luckily, I had squeezed some extra time by disrupting my sleep pattern. Steig Larsson really is a maestro in the art of storytelling because he was able paint vivid images in your head with nothing but deftly chosen words. I am looking forward to my next trip into The Girl Who Played With Fire tomorrow. I just realised that you can actually get a lot of good second hand books from Chowrasta Market. Next time, I am going to get some books by John Grisham from the bookshop.
You can find out more about the bookshop here.

Chowrasta Second Hand Book Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind