Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jinified : Hello World

 Intro

Thinking in solitude provides one with unlimited insight on his problems. I close my eyes and listen carefully to my own breathing; 1, 2, 3 ... as I register every breath in my subconscious. With every breath I take, more thoughts started to disrupt my fragile peace of mind. I began questioning my own actions and an inner voice started to resonate as I progressed deeper; what can I get from this meditation? Am I wasting my time? Staying still like a water allows one to discover his real image just like a mirror. At least that was what I read about Zen Buddhism. 

Small Steps 

Many times have I experiment with many productivity techniques from GTD by David Allen, Autofocus by Mark Forster and Pomodoro Technique by Francesco Cirillo. After staring right into myself, it dawned on me that the problem does not lies in the method but rather on the what i want to achieve. The concept of Zen Buddhism has caught my attention for a long time but for some reasons, I never take the time to read more about it. At 8 o'clock this morning, i was scrolling thorough an introduction to Zen Buddhism from About.com. 

Beginning 

The concept of Zen captivates me because it does not depend on any scriptures or books but instead is a religion to learn about yourself. The first few steps have been harsh, you might think it is easy but sitting still like water is a tough job. Many ripple of thoughts start appearing in your mind the moment you try to settle down. 

Jinified and Zen

Jinified is a concept that I came up in a confused mind. However, application of Zen Buddhism provides me an insight to the true intention of Jinified. Jinified is an evolving project whose objectives and vision remain unknown even to myself. The only thing I know about Jinified is this should be FUN!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind