Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

If today was your last day













This is a very strong statement that I try to recite every morning. Do you think I am a pessimist ? Of course not. Living last day of your life will open up a new realm of possibilities to everyone. Suddenly, you and me becomes conscious of our environment and everyone around us. Not only will you feel motivated to accomplish your dream, you will also learn to appreciate everything that happen to you. I believe death is the greatest tool to get things done and this post is the fruit of this practice. Don't worry I will guide you through with the following pointers:

1. Remember to say it to yourself the moment you wake up

2. Start writing the tasks you wish to complete on a piece of paper


3. Start doing what you really want if today was your last day


Please share with me your experience after using this method on Facebook or the comment section below.

1 comment:

  1. :'( i may try...sometimes fear makes us even more EFFICIENT!

    ReplyDelete

Give us your a piece of your mind