Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jinified: Many Faces of Jinified

I just sketched out more ideas over the weekend. Looking through a plethora of logos pumps me with excess inspiration, and before I realised, all the ideas seemed to imitate certain styles. Therefore, I found some light bulb moments in solitude where my mind is disconnected from the rest of the world. Below are some of my latest sketches done in Adobe Photoshop ( perhaps I should do it in Adobe Illustrator since a logo should be in vector form ) ;


#1 The Focus One





#2 The Key 




#3 The Second Key





#4 The Genie

#5 The Target



#6 The Billiard Ball

#7 The Detective





#8 The Detective 2





#9 The Face




#10 The Negative Key




#11 The Negative Ball



#12 The Negative Ball 2

#13 The Rose

My inspiration for this series of prototypes is based on the concept of circumpunct which seems to focus my mind when I picture it subconsciously. Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind