Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jinified: Tragedy or Destiny

 
Illustration by Ray Tan

Tragedy

I had intended to update all my social network accounts with the latest information on Jinified. Major revamp of the accounts would be the profile picture; it is only appropriate that I upload Jinified's Logo to further promote it. As I was searching through my piling pictures all over my computer, I could not find the logo at all. I started to panic and conduct a more thorough search across my computers but all I have are the prototypes. Finally, I gave up searching , hoping that maybe tomorrow I might be more lucky. I started searching frantically at every corners in my computers,  including two of my external hard disks. Unfortunately, the logo is no where to be found. 

Destiny 

Although I don't believe in god, but I can't help but feel there is some hint behind the whole event that happened to me. I am a stoic, albeit I believe losing things are very normal and there is really nothing to be upset about. After all, life is suffering and sometimes when we complain about all the mishaps that befall us; we simply did not realize that the world is Window Vista. 

My Decision

In the end, I think I will re-design the logo. Actually, I have been itching to alter the logo and this incident just give a very good reason to do that. It also to my understanding that we have to resist a period of inner resistance after launching a design. This is your lizard brain telling you to stop being creative and try something ordinary. I will create another article on this which features a video by leading marketer, Seth Godin. I believe I can do it and just wait for my new logo and possibly a slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind