Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Jinified: 2 Days Before Form 6


I am planning to use Saturday & Sunday to play all I want and also set aside some time to tinker over my plan. Actually, I am planning to do some pro-bono web design for teachers who might need their own blog or Wordpress. I will focus the idea on our school first. My plan is to involve the computer club members so they will gain experience from their work. Anyway, this is just a basic idea. Anyone can give me their comment on this issue ?

There will be no posts for this Saturday & Sunday since I am preparing my mind & soul for Form 6. A great battle is waiting for me, albeit have to do some preparation. On Monday, I will definitely tell you guys how is my Form 6 registration. See you guys then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind