Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Experience : How do I download so many stuff as a student ?


Let me tell you the secret to my assemblage of software, songs, ebooks, videos, pictures etc. Some wonder where do I find the time to do all this things especially since I am still a student. This is what I do throughout my high school life:


  1. Wake up as early as possible, my time is 5 o'clock or sometimes I can wake up at 4.
  2. Let my computer do the job at night
  3. Finish all homework at school
  4. Decline invitation to hang out
  5. Boot up the computer the moment I come back from school
  6. Spend the weekends staring into the computer

Firstly, some of you might think I am totally isolated from friends due to my extreme lifestyle.Luckily, I spent a lot of time talking crap at school and most my friends simply don't bother to ask me out after being turned down. See, I have a reason for not coming out. 


The Setbacks 

I suffer from extreme laziness around 1 o'clock. I could hardly keep
my eyes open in class especially during Sejarah. Besides that, this is extremely draining physically and mentally to keep yourself awake. Therefore, I have decided to leave this lifestyle behind. Don't get me wrongly, I will continue my research whenver possible, but I found a better way around this; the polyphasic sleep technique. 

The Revolution 

After Form 5, I made huge attempt to re-organize my life and introduce a lot of good habits into my "system". One of them is to include power naps in my routine. Do you know that a nap of 20 minutes is sufficient to rejuvenate your mind and body ? I have been a user of power naps and the result is simply amazing. While writing my blog, designing a poster, writing codes, or studying,  a power nap will provide me with stamina to continue the momentum. This is simply extremely crucial, because focus is everything when it comes to creative activities.  

Something more for you...

Here is a prelude to what I am going to talk about tomorrow:
  1. Polyphasic Sleep : Facts & Myths

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind