Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jinified going on holiday



I will be leaving for Taiwan this afternoon. Hopefully this journey will open my mind to more mind-blowing places and make a mark in my memory. Bringing my little notebook to jot down any creative sparks along my journey. One thing I really miss is all my computers. The friction between my fingers and the keyboard makes me feel like home. I really look forward to my one week holiday in Taiwan. I have some projects for Jinified over this weekend but the momentum is just isn't there anymore. Hopefully, this trip will refuel myself and finally push me out of the idea plateau.

Good bye.

1 comment:

  1. hey Taiwan has really crazy internet speeds! good luck and i hope you do get some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Give us your a piece of your mind