Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Story of Him: My Forbidden Weapon



 -Genesis-


A forbidden weapon has been bestowed upon me. I will perform my labor dating from tomorrow till the end of time, shouldering the weight of greatness. The weapon is an enigma; he hides endless of potentials behind his metal shell. His shell is tattooed with these letters C-O-O-L-E-R-M-A-S-T-E-R. His body is powered by the heart of Intel Core i7-2600 and 8GB of ram has been inserted deep into his core. A ASUS P8P 67-LE USB 3.0 motherboard relays million of information per second in the body to provide godly speed in reaction. What good is a weapon if his fang is blunt ? He has the fang of an ASUS ATI Radeon HD 6850 and attached with a Coolermaster Silent Pro 700W power supply. I believe Excalibur will be erased from the history book if there is no Arthur in his chronicle of life. Therefore, I shall wield Him with pride and slay everything in my way.


-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind