Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jinified: Last Revelation I

A logo is merely a visual representation of a company, thus the process of designing the logo should not weight more than the construction of the company itself. Procrastination does not signifies laziness because when someone procrastinates over an issue, it shows that he or she really cares deeply in the issue. When procrastination sticks to someone for too long, it will create a never-ending maze around its host.

In my case, my passion for Jinified has delayed the launch of Jinified logo. Yesterday, i had decided to post the logo in my next post on Thursday. I just need a little extra time to finalize the design and make it presentable. Therefore, I am not procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind