Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Web Design : HTML 5 Part 2






















I have been searching the web for HTML 5 tutorials and I think the info graphic is the perfect intro to beginners like me. I have collected a list of excellent tutorials across the Internet and I would like it share with you guys.

1. W3School

W3school has been a haven for beginners in Web programming. It contains tutorials on CSS, Javascript , PHP. You name it and they have it.


2.Web Design Ledger 

This site offers 15 tutorials on project relating to HTML 5. Besides that, it also provides cheat sheets. Definitely my favorite since I always forget some new tags.


3. TemplateMonster

This website also contains some of the most interesting tutorials i have came across.

Happy Programming !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind