Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Web Design : Dive into HTML 5 Now !!!

Finally I am able to squeeze some time to blog about my latest adventure into the world of web design. It has 6 months since the last time I ever opened up my Dreamweaver. I figure out maybe it is time to give HTML 5 a try. HTML 5 has some of the coolest features like <header>, <article>, <audio> and <video>. Finally we can get rid of the <div> tag for everything we wanted to do. I just downloaded the book by Mark Pilgrim on HTML 5. The book has been a good reference and tutorial to code in HTML 5.Trust me, web designers out there should really try HTML 5. It will really increase your productivity and make your code more meaningful. You no longer need to comment every <div> container to distinguish between your main body, header and footer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind