Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jinified : Do you love Art ?




I am a big fan of life hacks and psychology. Although I claim myself as a geek, but I always love art. Perhaps I should define the word Art. Here it refers to any subjects that places more emphasis on your right brain rather than your left brain. I find them surprisingly not boring. Many students, especially science students find art subjects like economics, english and history very dull. Let's face it, the real problem lies in the way at which these subjects are taught, and not on the subjects themselves. Walking into an Art class, one would expect creative classroom and fun environment which stimulates your right brain, but sadly these classes are rather rigid and orderly. Shouldn't Art be associated with the word 'Crazy' instead of 'Dull'. I think I am running out of creative juice, so bye bye for now. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your a piece of your mind